• NEVER plunge your appliance into water or any other liquids and do not
use it aside by the vessels which are full of water or other liquids. When
not in use, you can clean the surface of your appliance with a dry or damp
• Never handle your machine failing down in water or any other liquid.
Immediately disconnect it and take it to Arzum Authorized Service for
control before using the machine again.
• If the cable or plug of your appliance is broken, or damaged for dropping
or due to another reason, then do not use it. Do not open inside and do not
attempt to repair on your own, take the appliance to Arzum Authorized
Service. Care that for using the only original spare parts.
• Avoid the actions to damage the cable and plug of your appliance. Do not
carry it by keeping from the cable, and keep the plug in order to disconnect
it, NEVER pull it directly from cable. Do not wrap the cable around the
• Keep the power cable of your hairdryer away from the hot parts when and
• Do not attach to your hairdryer any accessories belonging to other
• Protect especially your eyes against the contact with hot air.
• While using your hairdryer, do not use spray as it contains ﬂammable
• Take the warm parts of your appliance from your face and neck and do
not touch them. Keep only from the handles and related buttons.
• NEVER leave your appliance on the textile products which are not
resistant to high temperature or hot surfaces when it is hot or in operation.
• ALWAYS unplug your appliance after using.
• After using your appliance wait for your appliance and the related
accessories to cool down completely before removal.
1- NEVER use your hairdryer when in the bath, shower or in the
areas in contact with water and when your hands are wet.
2- Use your appliance only holding the handle part. When it is
in use, air outlet part, diffuser, nozzle, etc. may be hot.
3- When you do not use your appliance, ALWAYS set the button
off position for closing and unplug your appliance. If closing water
while your appliance is off but plug, it will cause a danger.